Meme! Stolen from gryvon
… a month or so ago.
Sometimes it's okay to pimp yourself out. Post a list of your top five fic-favorites you've written, regardless of fandom or the reason you love them. This isn't about the BEST things you've written, but what you LOVE most. Then tag five other people to do the same.Masterpiece
– One Piece, some ZoSan, Usopp characterization. I’m really proud of this one, because it’s one of my first attempts at Usopp, and focuses on his accepting nature and his dedication to his hobbies. He is an interesting character to write, and we only get glimpses of his artistic nature throughout the series. This is sort of my take on him.Real After All
– One Piece, ZoSan. I adore writing blushing!Zoro, because it’s so rare in fandom with him being such a gruff character. This story is one way for Zoro and Sanji to realize how much they mean to each other, with a highlight on Zoro being insecure and Sanji fondly reassuring him. Pure fluff (like most of my stories.)Happy Birthday, Love
– Naruto, KakaIru. This one was my very first attempt at fanfiction. It’s sugary sweet, and will always have a special place in my heart.Homecoming
– Naruto, KakaIru. It was for a prompt over at kakairu
, and the challenge was to write a moment in time for them when one or the other first realized they were in love. Short, sweet, with a domestic feel to it.Old and New
– One Piece, ZoSan. Introspective!Sanji, thinking back on the changes in his life. Basically pointless fluff, with a small side of angst.
Some of my runner-ups were: Lazy Morning After
(Naruto, Kakairu. Ultimate domestic fluff), Get What You Want
(One Piece, ZoSan. Tease!Sanji, impatient!Zoro), Promise
(One Piece, ZoSan. Caveman!Zoro, and exasperated!Sanji), and Keeping Track
(One Piece, ZoSan. Sanji keeps a journal of their adventures).
I’m not tagging anyone, so whoever wants to do this is welcome to. ^_^